- Columbia Harbour House - There is a lot of seating.
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Tons of seating, both indoor and outdoor.
- The Lunching Pad - It's often overlooked.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe - An abundance of seating.
|The Lunching Pad in Magic Kingdom|
- Sunshine Seasons - There is a lot of seating.
- Liberty Inn - Seating indoor and outdoor available.
- Lotus Blossom Cafe - It's rarely busy.
- Restaurant Marrakesh - More often than not this restaurant has reservations available.
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar - It's first come, first serve so if you're willing to wait a bit, you'll get a table.
|Grilled Salmon from Sunshine Seasons in Future World at Epcot|
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Backlot Express - There is plenty of seating.
- The Sunset Ranch restaurants: Cantina Eddie's, Fairfax Fare and Rosie's All-American Cafe - There is plenty of seating in the area.
- Tune-In Lounge - This bar also serves the full menu from 50's Prime Time Cafe. There is bar seating only so it's great for adults but I wouldn't recommend it for families.
|Backlot Express at Disney's Hollywood Studios|
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue - The counter may be busy but you'll definitely be able to get a seat! There is never a shortage of tables.
- Pizzafari - Indoor and outdoor seating area available. It's along the parade route so you may be able to watch the show from your table.
- Restaurantosaurus - This restaurant has several dining rooms inside and additional seating outside so there is no problem finding a table.
- Tusker House Restaurant - Often you can get a dinner reservation, even when it's busy.
|Tusker House Restaurant in Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom|
The following restaurants often have availability even during the busiest times of the year. They are a great way to take a break from the busy parks, relax and grab a bite to eat. If you are looking for a quick bite there is always
- Sanaa - Disney's Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Club - Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Shutters at Old Port Royale - Disney's Caribbean Beach
- The Wave - Disney's Contemporary
- Maya Grill - Disney's Coronado Springs
- Trail's End Restaurant - Disney's Fort Wilderness
- Grand Floridian Cafe - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Olivia's Cafe - Disney's Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Captain's Grille - Disney's Yacht Club
|Trail's End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness Buffet Menu Items|
So what's your favorite restaurant to dine at when it's crowded?
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel