- Columbia Harbour House - There is a lot of seating.
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe - Tons of seating, both indoor and outdoor.
- The Lunching Pad - It's often overlooked.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe - An abundance of seating.
|The Lunching Pad in Magic Kingdom|
- Sunshine Seasons - There is a lot of seating.
- Liberty Inn - Seating indoor and outdoor available.
- Lotus Blossom Cafe - It's rarely busy.
- Restaurant Marrakesh - More often than not this restaurant has reservations available.
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar - It's first come, first serve so if you're willing to wait a bit, you'll get a table.
|Grilled Salmon from Sunshine Seasons in Future World at Epcot|
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Backlot Express - There is plenty of seating.
- The Sunset Ranch restaurants: Cantina Eddie's, Fairfax Fare and Rosie's All-American Cafe - There is plenty of seating in the area.
- Tune-In Lounge - This bar also serves the full menu from 50's Prime Time Cafe. There is bar seating only so it's great for adults but I wouldn't recommend it for families.
|Backlot Express at Disney's Hollywood Studios|
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue - The counter may be busy but you'll definitely be able to get a seat! There is never a shortage of tables.
- Pizzafari - Indoor and outdoor seating area available. It's along the parade route so you may be able to watch the show from your table.
- Restaurantosaurus - This restaurant has several dining rooms inside and additional seating outside so there is no problem finding a table.
- Tusker House Restaurant - Often you can get a dinner reservation, even when it's busy.
|Tusker House Restaurant in Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom|
The following restaurants often have availability even during the busiest times of the year. They are a great way to take a break from the busy parks, relax and grab a bite to eat. If you are looking for a quick bite there is always
- Sanaa - Disney's Animal Kingdom
- ESPN Club - Disney's BoardWalk Inn
- Shutters at Old Port Royale - Disney's Caribbean Beach
- The Wave - Disney's Contemporary
- Maya Grill - Disney's Coronado Springs
- Trail's End Restaurant - Disney's Fort Wilderness
- Grand Floridian Cafe - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Olivia's Cafe - Disney's Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Captain's Grille - Disney's Yacht Club
|Trail's End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness Buffet Menu Items|
So what's your favorite restaurant to dine at when it's crowded?
Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Blue this month. We will be back on December 13th with an all new theme. Keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney news, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Disney Babies Blog
2nd Stop ~ I Am a Disney Nerd
3rd Stop ~ Ideally Disney
Final Stop ~ Cooking with Mickey
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel