|Garlic Shrimp with Tomatoes, Lemon and Broccoli Rabe|
Photo: Disney Parks Blog
24 medium shrimp (16/20), peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon coarse salt
1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tablespoon chili powder
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons oil from sun-dried tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
3/4 pound broccoli rabe, cut into thirds
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Heat olive oil and sun-dried tomato oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes, tossing once or twice. Add garlic, tomatoes, and broccoli rabe; cook another 2 to 3 minutes, tossing once or twice.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook’s notes: The “16/20” refers to the size of the shrimp, meaning 16 to 20 per pound.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel