D23 Expo App Now Available
The Interactive Application Includes Schedule, Talent Bios, Trivia, Breaking News, and Much More About The Ultimate Disney Fan Event
Burbank, Calif. – July 24, 2013: Guests attending the D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event are now able to download the free D23 Expo app from the iTunes and Google Play stores. This multi-layered application will serve as a useful tool for those guests attending the event, which takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center August 9–11, 2013. Included in the app:
- The most up-to-date schedules for all Expo presentations
- Sneak peeks at merchandise and collectibles that will be available for purchase exclusively at the event
- The ability to push alerts of the latest Expo news including announcements and notifications when panels, presentations, and events are booked up
- Map of the show floor
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Loads of Disney trivia
- Bios of all talent who will be attending the Expo
- Additional fun features such as a D23 Photo Booth, a scavenger hunt, and more!
Tickets for the D23 Expo are $57 for a one-day adult admission and $47 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $50 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available for both D23 Members and the general public, and D23 Members can save as much as $84 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for members and general admission, visit D23Expo.com.
About D23 Expo 2013
The D23 Expo—The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—brings the entire world of Disney under one roof, providing attendees with unprecedented access to Disney films, television, and theme parks. For the latest D23 Expo 2013 news, visit D23Expo.com. To be part of the D23 Expo conversation, make sure to follow @DisneyD23 and tag your tweets with #D23Expo.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel