Travel dates: September 2 - 25, 2013
Booking: Now - July 31, 2013
Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Value resort will receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan for free. Guests who book a Magic Your Way package at a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa resort will receive the basic Disney Dining Plan for free.
Promotion restrictions and details:
- Guests may upgrade their dining plans for the difference in cost.
- Offer excludes campsites, three bedroom Villas and Disney's Art of Animation Little Mermaid standard view rooms.
- Gratuities and alcoholic beverages are excluded from the package.
- Some table service restaurants may not be included in the Disney Dining Plan. Seating at some restaurants may be limited or not available at time of booking.
- “Free Disney Dining” requires booking a Magic Your Way vacation package with a minimum of three-night hotel stay at an official Walt Disney World resort (at the non-discounted room rate) and minimum of a two-day base theme-park ticket.
- Magic Your Way packages can be booked for a maximum of 14 days. However, theme-park tickets can only be purchased for a maximum of 10 days. Guests must book the “Free Disney Dining” with their Disney Visa Rewards Card and use their card and a minimum deposit to secure their reservation if booking prior to May 9.
- Everyone staying in the same room must be on the same Disney Dining Plan. Children (ages 3-9) must order from the children’s menu when available. Guests ages 10 and above are considered adults and children under the age of 3 years are not eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. However, they may eat for free off an adult’s plate or at a buffet.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel