|Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review Cornbread|
3/4 cup cornmeal
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp baking powder
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend flour, cornmeal, salt baking powder and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend milk, eggs and oil with a hand-held mixer.
- Using that same mixer, slowly add the blended liquid to the dry ingredients prepared in step 1, , mixing just enough to incorporate the wet and dry ingredients.
- Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan with non-stick food spray, and pour the batter into the into the pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Allow to cool. Then cut and serve.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel