Thursday March 15th
- Exclusive Luncheon with Chef Kevin Dundon at 1pm, call for reservations
- Live music & dancing on the Tonsil Tickler Patio from 6pm
- Creel performing on the main stage from 6pm
Friday March 16th
- Murphy's Law & The Irish Rogues perform from 6pm on the Tonsil Tickler Patio
- Creel with Special Guests on stage from 6pm, a show not to be missed!
- Raglan Road Dancers will delight guests with a variety of shows & individual performances throughout the evening
Saturday March 17th, St Patrick's Day!
" La Feile Padraig/Happy St. Patrick's Day!! "
- Doors open from 11.00am with live entertainment from 12pm
- Creel and the Raglan Road Dancers performing throughout the day
- Guest Musicians all the way from Ireland, Murphy's Law & The Irish Rogues
- ELEVATION, the worlds best U2 tribute band on stage at 10pm
- Performances from the Watters School of Irish Dancing
- Face-painting, stilt walkers, giveaways & great family fun
$10 cover charge on March 17th for guests 18 & over
No reservations, all walk up guests are welcome
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel