The beloved Mickey waffles are one item that nearly everyone who visits the mouse's house wants and loves. It can be found at nearly ever breakfast buffet on Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort property. When you need a little Disney magic in the morning try this.
|Mickey Waffles from Goofy's Kitchen|
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup malt
2 tbsp corn meal
2 tbsp sugar
1 1/4 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 cups milk
1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat a waffle iron, grease lightly.
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, melted butter, and milk in a medium bowl.
- Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened.
- For each waffle, pour about 3/4 cup of batter into a waffle iron, close the lid and bake until the steaming stops.
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel