Guests who visit during the ‘Chocolate, Wine & Romance Weekends’ can enjoy several surprises and decadent diversions:
- Bar du Chocolat: A Chocolate Extravaganza – enjoy a nightly opportunity to experience nearly 30 intense chocolate treats from Waldorf Astoria’s dynamic display of decadence. Peacock Alley is transformed into a chocolate boudoir, offering a cocoa-infused evening of self indulgence. Guests can choose from a signature selection of sinful chocolate treats from the hotel’s talented pastry chef Kurtis Baguley, using recipes collected from the most romantic points of the globe. Highlights include mouth-watering handmade chocolate truffles, exotic chocolate cakes, pillows of creamy chocolate mousse, and bowls of beautiful bon-bons. Friday and Saturday Nights in February. [Priced per piece]
- Live Music Featuring Harvestown – enjoy nightly entertainment in Peacock Alley, where our lounge trio will add spice to the night. Friday and Saturday Nights in February [Complimentary]
- Chocolate Sensation – sit back and enjoy the music in Peacock Alley while savoring a special wine glass rimmed in drizzled chocolate, filled with a specially-paired Port. [Priced per glass.]
- Friday Night Flights: Chocolate Martinis – At Peacock Alley, enjoy a special flight of chocolate martinis. Friday Nights in February. [Priced at $25 per flight]
- ‘Sweet Endings’ Romance Dinner – Enjoy a special four-course candle-lit dinner served in your suite by your own private butler. Your dining experience includes a decadent chocolate dessert. Friday and Saturday Nights in February [Served in suites only -- additional charge.]
- Sinful chocolate choices at our restaurants – Sinful. Decadent. Delicious. That’s how you will describe dessert at Bull and Bear Steakhouse. The travel writer for the Irish Times newspaper called the chocolate bar dessert at Bull & Bear “legendary”… after one bite. For breakfast, we’ve upped the chocolate factor with special chocolate inclusions at the popular Oscar’s breakfast buffet, including heavenly chocolate croissants. Fridays and Saturdays in February.
- Chocolate perks at Spa by Guerlain – Pair your spa treatments with chocolate treats (and complimentary champagne!), every Friday and Saturday in February at Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain.
- Chocolate-Lovers Cabana Rental – Spend some time at the pool in a private cabana, enjoying a parade of chocolate treats delivered throughout the day, including a chocolate fondue finale. Fridays and Saturdays in February. [Rental fee additional. Limited quantity.]
- A Chocolate Royal Tea – Our signature Waldorf Astoria Royal Tea is re-imagined in February, with a decadent display of chocolate croissants and other tasty treats. [February 10 at 3pm; Additional charge – advance reservations suggested]
|Inverted Chocolate Mélange|
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel