- Never take your cocktail to the dinner table.
- Don't blow on your food, let it cool on its own.
- Keep your elbows off the table.
- Taste everything before you add salt or pepper.
- Remove an olive pit with your thumb and index finger.
- If you are the recipient of a toast, keep your glass at arm's length and never drink from it. Simply nod your head and say "Thank you".
- Take food out of your mouth the way it went in.
- Leave your plate where it is when you are finished. Don't push it away from you.
- Ladies, don't put your purse, keys or glasses on the table.
- If you wear lipstick, keep if off your plate and napkin by blotting it as soon as you apply it.
- Your napkin is there for you to dab your mouth only. Do not use it to wipe off lipstick or blow your nose.
Do you follow these or are you guilty of one or more? Is there something on your list that isn't here? Share your thoughts below in the comment section.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel