Boardwalk Bakery at Disney's Boardwalk Resort is just steps away from the International Gateway at Epcot. This is a great option for vegetarians and very easy to make at home.
4 each foccacia rolls
16 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
4 tsp pesto mayonnaise
¼ pound fresh arugula
- Split foccacia bun.
- Spread 1 teaspoon pesto mayonnaise on each bun bottom.
- Place 1 ounce Arugula on top of mayo.
- Arrange 3 slices mozzarella cheese and top with 2-3 oven dried tomato slices.
- Top with bun.
½ cup mayonnaise
3 tsp basil pesto (found in your local supermarket)
- In a small mixing bowl, mix mayo and pesto until well incorporated.
Oven Dried Tomatoes
3 each vine ripe tomatoes
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash tomatoes and dry well, remove core.
- Slice tomatoes into ¾ inch slices and place on baking sheet.
- Combine garlic and olive oil and brush tomatoes with it. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Roast for about 1 hour or until tomatoes are browned and juicy.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel