50's Prime Time Cafe at Disney's Hollywood Studios is known for it's crazy parental antics and it's home-style menu. Mom's meatloaf is one of the most ordered items on the menu.
2 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
½ cup onions, diced
1/4 cup green peppers, diced
1/4 cup red peppers, diced
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
Cracked black pepper, to taste
Kosher salt, to taste
½ cup Meatloaf Glaze (recipe below)
- Dice peppers and onions and set aside for later use.
- Combine meats and seasonings.
- Add vegetables. Place meat mixture in oiled loaf pan. Bake at 350º F oven for 1 hour (internal temp 155º).
- Brush meatloaf with meatloaf glaze. Bake another 10 minutes.
- Let meatloaf set 10 minutes, cut loaf and serve.
½ cup ketchup
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tsp Dijon mustard
½ Tsp worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients until mixture is smooth.
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel