Kona Cafe is known for it's Tonga Toast but it's not the only sweet breakfast item. You can also indulge in the Macadamia pancakes with Macadamia nut butter.
1¼ cups sugar
3 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1½ cups milk
3 each eggs
6 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sift flour into medium bowl.
- Add brown sugar, baking powder, and salt into medium bowl and mix.
- Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- If using an electric skillet pre-heat to 350 F; pre-heat griddle or skillet on medium until a few drops of water dance on the surface.
- For each pancake pour ¼ cup batter onto skillet and cook on first side until bubbles form and sides look dry, flip over and cook until golden brown. Top with Macadamia Nut Butter.
Macadamia Nut Butter
One stick butter (at room temperature)
¼ cup honey
¼ cup toasted Macadamia nuts
- Combine butter, honey, and toasted Macadamia.
- Use a spoonful to top pancakes.
Image from Foodbuzz.com
For more Disney recipes, visit the Recipes section.
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel