Sadly Pinocchio's Village Haus at Magic Kingdom no longer carries these delicious, less than healthy fries. They might not have them as a menu item but you sure can make them at home!
1 large potato, sliced into sticks
2 pieces of bacon
1 small tomato, diced
1/4 cup Velveeta cheese
1/4 cup lettuce, shredded
Ranch dressing, to your liking
- Cook bacon until crispy. Cool and break into small pieces.
- Prepare oil for fries. Cut fries and add to heated oil. Cook until slightly crispy and drain.
- Melt your favorite cheese in a small pan. Be careful not to burn.
- Cut tomatoes and lettuce.
- Place french fries in a bowl. Top with melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and ranch dressing. Serve immediately
Cooking with Mickey Fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel