This is one of the delicious holiday muffins served at Blue Ribbon Bakery on Main Street U.S.A. in Disneyland. Here you'll find muffins, cupcakes and other sweet treats perfect for breakfast or snacking.
|Disneyland Pumpkin Muffins|
2 cup pumpkin purée (canned)
1½ cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
¾ cup canola oil
1½ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ tsp salt
1½ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp cinnamon
¾ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg over the pumpkin mixture and whisk until just blended. Over mixing may result in less tender muffins.
- Fold in the raisins until evenly distributed.
- Portion mixture into muffin pans and bake at 325ºF for 25 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into center of muffin and remove. If toothpick is clean, the muffins are ready. If not, allow muffins to cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until toothpick is clean.
- Allow muffins to cool for 30-60 minutes.
Cream Cheese Icing
1 cup unsalted butter
1½ cup cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
- Allow cream cheese and butter to soften at room temperature for about an hour.
- Mix cream cheese and butter together until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, powdered sugar and cinnamon, and mix until well blended.
- Remove from mixer, and cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with icing. Poke a hole into the center of each cooled muffin and squeeze icing directly into the middle of the muffin, finishing with a rosette on the top.
Cooking with Mickey fans
Follow on Twitter
Like on Facebook
Subscribe to the YouTube Channel