|Beaches n' Cream Kitchen Sink|
- Aloha Isle for the ever so popular Dole Whip. Try my favorite, the float.
- Auntie Gravities Galactic Goodies, an out-of-this-world sweet treat location.
- Beaches & Cream for the impossible Kitchen Sink. Can't handle that much ice cream? Try my favorite, No Way Jose.
- Fountain View Ice Cream, a perfect stop before meeting your favorite Disney characters next door.
- Happy Landing Ice Cream for those of you staying cool at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Hollywood Scoops serves up hand-dipped ice cream.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, a perfect place to step back in time to the early 1900's.
- Sled Dog Expedition for those of you enjoying Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.
Do you have a favorite place that you enjoy grabbing ice cream in Walt Disney World? If so, share your favorites in the comment section. I'd love to hear them.
HAPPY NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY!