|50's Prime Time Cafe|
50's Prime Time Cafe at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World serves this cheese lovers treat. If you are craving something cheesy, this should be at the top of your list.
4 oz. water
4 oz. lettuce mix
3 eggs, beaten
2 oz. raspberry sauce
1/2 lb. flour, season
1 qt. canola oil
1/2 lb. bread crumbs, seasoned
2 (5 oz.) Boursin cheese wheels
1 loaf of French bread, sliced and toasted
- Cut cheese wheels in half crosswise with a hot, dry knife.
- Coat the cheese in flour, egg and then bread crumbs.
- Repeat in egg and bread crumbs.
- Set aside in refrigerator.
- Fill a cast iron skillet with oil, 1/4" high and heat to 350 F.
- Place cheese in skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from oil and place on a papper towel to remove access oil.
- On a plate, place salad mix in the center, top with cheese and sauce. Serve.