Forget your in Orlando and set into Raglan Road Irish Pub for entertainment and good food. To start you meal off try the Dalkey Duo, cocktail sausages that have been beer battered and fried. A perfect appetizer for two people to enjoy while drink their favorite Irish beer.
1 lb cocktail sausages
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup corn flour
1/2 cup lager
8 3/4 tbsp whole grain mustard
10 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 lime, juiced
Ground black pepper
- Heat oil to 350 F.
- Sift the flour into a bowl. In the center make a well and add lager and 1 1/4 tbsp whole grain mustard.
- Whisk lager and whole grain mustard together and slowly whisk in the dry ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Dust the sausage in a light coating of flour and dredge in batter. Shake off any excess and then deep fry for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Drain well.
- Mustard Mayonnaise - mix mayonnaise, remaining whole grain mustard, and lime in a bowl. Mix well and season to taste.
- Serve beer battered cocktail sausages with the mustard on the side for dipping.