The Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom serves this Spanish favorite. Marinated and slow cooked for tender, flavorful meat. You can pick this up at the buffet bar during dinner at this character dining experience.
1 orange, juiced
2 limes, juiced
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp garlic, minced
1 cup olive oil
2 tbsp coarse salt
1 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
6 lb pork roast, shoulder or leg
1 cup water
- Mix together the first 10 ingredients and add in a heavy-duty ziplock bag or a marinator. Add pork and chill for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Once marinated, preheat over to 400 F.
- Place pork in an ovensafe dish, pour in marniade and add water.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 300 F, cover and cook for 3 hours or until meat is tender and pulls apart.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Shred pork and mix with juices. Serve.