Disney Dining Reservations
Whether you are dining in the busiest time of year or in the off-peak season it is always recommended to making your Advanced Dining Reservation for your sit-down meals.
Dining in Walt Disney World
- You can make your dining reservations up to 180 days in advance.
- If you are staying at a Walt Disney World resort, you can call 180 days in advance of your arrival date and make dining reservations for up to 10 days. You will need your hotel/package confirmation number.
- Some of the dining locations require a credit card number at the time of booking. This is especially true for the more popular restaurants and dinner show experiences. Your card won't be charged unless you don't show up or cancel in less than 24 hours in advance.
- Cancellations vary by restaurant so make sure to note when it is for every restaurant. To cancel you can call Walt Disney World at 407-WDW-DINE or online at Disneyworld.com/reservations.
- Too late to get into one of the popular restaurants your wanting to dine at? Check out the list of Disney Dining Alternatives to popular restaurants.
To make your Advanced Dining Reservation by phone, call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) or visit the Walt Disney World website to book online.
For more informationon Disney dining, Including restaurants, dining plans, discounts and more, visit the Disney Dining FAQ page.