New York Sailings
Beginning May 25, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail 20 cruises from New York with three different options.
- 8-night Bahamian cruises include a day at Disney’s Castaway Cay and a stop at Port Canaveral, gateway to Walt Disney World. You will also receive a one-day Park Hopper and roundtrip transportation between the ship and resort.
- 5-night Canadian/New England cruises will visit Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- 2-night cruises are perfect for a quick getaway at sea over a weekend.
Galveston SailingsBeginning September 22, 2012, the Disney Magic will sail 12 cruises from the Port of Galveston, Texas. These will be 7-night Western Caribbean cruises visiting Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico and Grand Cayman.
Beginning May 28, 2012, the Disney Wonder will sail 14 cruises to Alaska from the Port of Seattle, Washington. This 7-night Alaskan cruise will sail to ports of call: Tracy Arm, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan plus Victoria, British Columbia.
Los Angeles Sailings
Adding to the 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises Disney already offers, the Disney Wonder will set sail on Disney’s first-ever voyage to Hawai‘i on April 29, 2012. There are two options with this ship.
- 15-night Hawaiian cruise departs from Los Angeles and includes stops at Hilo; Kahului, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Nawiliwili, Kauai and Ensenada, Mexico.
- 7-night Pacific Coast cruises including San Francisco, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico.
For those of you interested in the Disney Dream... it will continue to sail 3, 4 and 5-night Bahamian cruises. As for those of you interested in the Disney Fantasy which will set sail on it's maiden voyage on March 31, 2012... it will offer Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
Sail dates are available now for Disney cruises through December 2012.
To get a price quote or to book one of these great Disney cruises contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Cooking With Mickey