Disneyland is offering a World of Color Dining Packages. You can choose from Ariel's Grotto or Wine Country Trattoria. There are two seating options. Seating one is the first show of World of Color which will be from 4 - 6:30 pm and the show will be at 9 pm. The second seating is from 6:30 - 8:30 pm and will be for the 10:15 pm showing. Your options are Ariel's Grotto and Wine Country Trattoria.
Ariel's Grotto - $36.99 for adults; $20.99 for ages 3 - 9
- Shared Antipasti Tower (choice of roasted vegetables & meat and cheese or salad)
- Herb-Crusted Chicken Breast
- Filet of Redfish
- Spinach and Ricotta Angnolitti
- Mafalde Pasta with Italian Sausage
- Cippino (bowl of lobster claw, redfish, mussels, shrimp and scallops with chorizo in a fire-roasted tomato broth)
- Dessert Platter - Chocolate-Chip Strips, Cheesecake Tarts with Raspberries, Seahorse Lava Cake, S'more Chocolate Bites & White Chocolate Conch Shell with berries.
Wine Country Trattoria - $39.99 for adults; pricing for ages 3 - 9 not available yet
- Shared Antipasto Platter
- Herb-Roasted Chicken Breast with Pasta
- NY Strip Loin
- Grilled Fish
- Seafood Pasta with Shrimp and Scallops
- Lamb Shank
- Dessert Platter - Tiramisu, Seasonal Berries with Balsamic Reduction and Chocolate Crunch Tart
If you'd like to make reservations for either location you can contact Disneyland Dining at 714-781-DINE.
I'm glad to see that Disneyland is now getting a show dining package similar to the one that Walt Disney World has for Fantasmic! If anyone gets to do this, I'd love to hear about it. Please feel free to post your review below in the comment section.
Cooking With Mickey Blog