1 green onion, thinly sliced green parts only
1 1/2 tbs. cilantro, finely chopped
1 lime, freshly squeezed
Lime zest, to taste
Salt, to taste
1. Whisk together Mexican Crema, green onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Add in lime zest and salt to taste.
3. Adjust seasonings as needed
4. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour to let flavors blend.
- May be made the day in advance
- May substitute sour cream
- This is great to top on tacos, especially fish and chilaquiles
*Photo from AtlantaGeorgiaOnlineTwitter.com/Cookin_w_Mickey
Cooking With Mickey Blog