Want to contribute to Cooking with Mickey? Guest reviews are always accepted and welcome! There are a few guidelines when submitting an article.
Please include a 2 to 3 sentence paragraph about yourself, including a link to your site, Facebook and Twitter.
Please include photos with your article, especially dining/food reviews.
For food item reviews feel free to keep them brief and include the following:
- Where to Eat It
- Disney Dining Plan (for snack items)
- Description of the item and what you liked/disliked about it and why
- Here is an example from the site: Coconut Paleta
For restaurant reviews add as much information as you can and include the following:
- Brief description of the restaurant
- Here is an example from the site: Tokyo Dining
For recipes included the following:
- Brief description
- Here is an example from the site: Baklava
Articles must be yours and not recently posted elsewhere.
Please attach with your review when sending.
Include with it the where you’d like them posted in the article, the caption you’d like to go with it and the name you’d like to use for credit.
Submit your article to cookingwithmickey(at)gmail.com.