Victoria & Albert's
Victoria & Albert's provides an elegant, fine dining experience with exceptional service. The menu, created by Chef Scott Hunnel, uses fresh, seasonal ingredients in modern American food with a classic twist. You'll indulge on a 6-course meal in a Victorian-style dining room.
For 11 years in a row Victoria & Albert's has received the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award for it's fine cuisine and wine pairing. The amazing food, superb service, and elegant dining room make for the most romantic experience at Disney World or anywhere else in Orlando.
|Victoria & Albert's dessert|
Location: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
Disney Dining Plan: Not Accepted
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Online Booking or call (407) WDW-DVNA
Victoria & Albert's Dining Room: Pix Fixe menu $125; Wine pairings $60 per guest, tax and gratuity not included
Queen Victoria's Room: Prix Fixe menu $200; Wine Pairings $95 per guest, tax and gratuity not included
Chef's Table: Prix Fixe menu $200; Wine Pairing $95 per guest, tax and gratuity not included
*Beginning June 3, 2012 prices will increase $10 for each dining experience menu and wine pairing.
Queen Victoria's Room
Helpful Tips and Information
- Victoria & Albert's has a strict dress code.
- This is a dining experience for guests ages 10 and older. No children under the age of 10 allowed.
- Dinner hours are 5 pm - 6:05 pm and 8:30 pm - 9:20 pm.
- Additional plate options available on each of the menus for an additional charge.
- Complimentary valet parking is available.
- A vegetarian menu is also available. For those who can't find something on the prix fixe menu to suit your taste you may also choose from this menu.
- Please allow 2 to 3 hours for this dining experience.