Rainforst Cafe: A Wild Place to Shop and Eat offers hungry diners a wide variety including appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, seafood, beef, pork, chicken, and pasta. Elephants trumpet, gorillas pound their chest, and the sky brings rainstorms with thunder.
House specialities include MoJo Bones, slow-roasted St.Louis style pork spareribs; China Island Chicken Salad, greens with grilled chicken, carrots, rice noodles, scallions, potato sticks and sesame seeds with China Island dressing (my favorite); and Rasta Pasta, grilled chicken, penne pasta, walnut pesto, broccoli, red peppers and spinach tossed with garlic Alfredo sauce.
Meals: L, D
Location: Downtown Disney - Marketplace
Disney Dining Plan: 1 Table Service Credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Online Booking or call (407) WDW-DINE
Helpful Tips and Information
- Dining Hours: 11 am - 11:30 pm
- With late dining hours this is an excellent choice for those who have a late night craving.
- Try the Awesome Appetizer Adventure for 2 or more featuring 4 of their most popular items.
- Souvenir drinks for $12.99 come in a Rainforest Cafe glass to take home. Try the Tropical Toucan, Cruzan coconut rum, 99 bananas liqueur, orange & pineapple juice with a splash of grendine.
- Save room for dessert! The Sparkling Volcano is sparkling! This dessert for two is a giant rich chocolate brown cake with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and caramel & chocolate sauces.
- Stop in the souvenir shop while waiting for your table.