Crossroads at House of Blues
House of Blues is a live music venue where you can hear gospel, jazz, blues, reggae and rock. At Crossroads, celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez has combined flavors from around the world with American cuisine. You'll dine on chile braised short ribs, shrimp and grits, seared ahi tuna chopped salad and build-your-own burgers.
|House of Blues © Disney|
Meals: L, D
Location: West Side, Downtown Disney
Disney Dining Plan: 1 Table-Service Credit
Tables in Wonderland: Accepted
Online Booking or call (407) WDW-DINE
Helpful Tips and Information
- Dining Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 10 pm; Friday & Saturday 11:30 am - 1:30 am
- Happy Hour: 3 pm - 5 pm and 10 pm - Close
- Gospel Brunch Buffet on Sundays from 10:30 am - 1 pm; Adults - $33.50; Kids $17.25
- House of Blues features live music in the venue next door to the restaurant. Check out their concert calendar for shows.
- Visit the gift shop for House of Blues Orlando merchandise including guitar picks.
- Located outside of Cirque du Solei La Nouba, this is an excellent choice for a quick bite to eat before catching the show.
New Menu at House of Blues - Disneyland
New Menu Items at House of Blues - Walt Disney World